Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Message that Truly Changed My Life!



About 5 years ago, when I was broke, busted and disgusted, I was turned on to a very successful Network Marketer who truly helped me turn the corner from struggling in our industry, to becoming financially independent in just a few short years.

You may or may not have heard of him, but I'll be the first to admit that this gentleman's philosophy on how to build the biggest MLM business in the shortest amount of time is one of the best I've ever heard or applied to my own business.

Matter of fact, using his philosophy, I exploded my own business back in 2004 to 400 new distributors in just 90 days.


It all started when a friend of mine told me about him and suggested I subscribe to his FREE Newsletter.

About the 2nd or 3rd letter into his marketing series, I decided to take him up on his offer and began following his every word to the "T".

Here is the email that I originally received from him, that kicked it all off:

Dear Network Marketer,

During my first four and a half years in network marketing I made very little money – only about $200 a month.

Like most network marketers, I spent more money on my business than I made.

After four and a half years of failing, I got lucky and was told the “secret” of network marketing success by an industry “heavy hitter” who had been featured in Success Magazine and other business publications.

Here’s what he told me:

Get a genealogy report and recruit the network marketers that are on it. They’ve already been sold on network marketing, they understand network marketing, and more often than not they know other network marketers they can quickly recruit. This is the ‘secret’ of the industry’s top earners. Virtually all of them, including me, built their large downlines this way.”

I did exactly what he told me and in five months I was earning over $15,000 a month.

In just two years I had 12,864 people in my downline and was the company’s #1 earner.

Then when that company shut down, I joined another company and did it all over again! It was amazing!

I’ve since retired from downline building to do what I’ve always wanted – writing from my home. It’s a wonderful lifestyle, made possible because I recruited from network marketing genealogy reports.

But network marketing genealogy reports are hard to find, and I frequently get calls from distributors who ask where they can find a good genealogy. They say to me, “I’ve found lots of opportunity seeker lists, but not a new genealogy report. Can you help me?”

Well, this was the end of his message, but the beginning of the turning point in my MLM career.

To get more info and learn exactly what I'm speaking about, visit the Ultimate Success Website.

Subscribe to this gentleman's Power Recruiting Newsletter and see for yourself how this one single philosophy has allowed Top Income Earners all over the Industry to actually get there.

By following his lead, I have seen greater growth in the legs of my business than any other I've built over the past four years.

Go here right away and see for yourself what I'm talking about. It could mean the difference for you between success and failure.

http://www.mlmleadperfect.com/

Here is my suggested script for calling MLM Genealogy Leads:

Hey (NAME), how's it going?

"(NAME), this is (YOUR NAME) calling you from (CITY, STATE).
(NAME), the reason I'm calling is that I understand you were involved or are still involved in Network Marketing.

Don't worry - I didn't call to give you a long winded sales pitch or waste your time. I just called to ask you one quick question and that question is:

Are you open to looking at a new way of making money from home with a proven online markteing system?

If they say yes or are clearly receptive, ask for their email address and tell them you will send them an email with a link to your marketing website.

If they say no, thank them for their time and hang up.

If they start talking about their businesses, ask them what company are they with?

No matter what they say, (keep them from talking your ear off) tell them, "that's a great company, you're gonna do well and then ask them if they are using a Funded Proposal System, like the one over at http://www.mlmleadsandcash.com/

If they are not currently using a Funded Proposal System, you can send them a link to yours or give them your address.

And that's it!

For the best MLM Genealogy Leads and the best MLM Lead Training, go to http://www.mlmleadperfect.com/ This site has THE best resources for learning how to master calling MLM Leads, Building a Downline with them and seeing MASSIVE Duplication FAST!