Thursday, August 14, 2008

Are you a Nut Job?

I was listening to a Conference Call the other day, waiting for my time to speak,
while sitting back in my iJoy Back Massage Chair and snacking on some Pistachio
nuts.

Sure enough, I had shelled through about a dozen of them,when I picked out that
one nut that was almost 100% sealed shut.

I thought I saw a big enough split in the shell to wedge myfingernail into, but after
almost ripping the nail from my thumb, I realized that even though it looked good,
it wasn't worth the effort.

I had a whole bag of pistachios sitting on my lap, justwaiting to be shelled and
popped into my mouth.

That one pistachio was one tough nut to crack.

There's a very important lesson to be learned here when it comes to prospecting...

"Spend less time with more people!"

Don't get hung up on those who are "un-crackable".

Check for a person's willingness to be opened and led to success.

Remember, most people won't qualify for your time, so don't allow yourself to get
sucked up into their inability to make decisions or break free from their stinkin'
thinkin'!

Truth is, there are so many people out there, just waiting for a leader like you to
show up in their lives.

With a HUGE market looking for those who have leadership ability, the key for you
is to become a Master Prospector, so that when youcome across these people,
both you and they can easily identify each other andyour efforts will not feel like
"work".

Your conversations will become effortless and simple and youwill feel like you've
just made a new friend, who is looking forward to you leading them to success.

So, Best of the Best Prospecting Tip #5 from AaronRashkin.com, "Spend less time
with more people."

Quit wasting your time on those tough nuts, who will mostlikely, never be cracked.

Do this and you will find those who are ready, willing andable to get started with
you.

So, until next time...when I post my next message, it's to the top with your success!

Aaron Rashkin


P.S. Be sure to pick up a Copy of Black Belt Recruiting, the #1 A - Z Training Course
on Prospecting, Recruiting & Enrolling people into your business.