Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Truer Words Never Spoken

I am breaking radio silence.

Letting the cat out of the bag.

Spilling the proverbial "beans".

I received this email from a mentor of mine almost 7 years ago when I first got online.

I filed it - too busy pitching my business and peddling my vitamins.

Ignoring it cost me MILLIONS.

Today, it's changed my business and my income.

It's never been more appropriate than right now.

The message is clear.

The verbage is a little out-dated.

There are new trends to live and die by.

In my 2nd month truly applying the concept, I earned a cool EXTRA $5,489.

On top of my Primary MLM Income, on Top of my Affiliate Income, on Top of my Consultant / Coaching Income.

Think about this.

Don't say I didn't share this with you.

Don't say I didn't give you a heads up.

Joe wrote:

"There's almost a conspiracy in MLM.

Because while the mega-earners rake in money that would make most white collar ceo's blush over, really, it's money that is made UNDER THE TABLE.

And your MLM company is NOT teaching you what I am about to let you in on.

It's almost a conspiracy.

BANK on THIS:

What you are about to unravel here is not spoken about at your MLM companies rallies.

Here it is.

Some call it making money when everyone says "no".

Some call it a back-end income and multiple streams of income.

I call it UNDER THE TABLE almost invisible money.

Here's the bottom line.

How I OUT-FOXED an entire industry is relatively simple.

1)I learned to make money BEFORE my downline showed up.
2)I learned to DO MLM for FREE ala making MONEY #1 priority.

HINT: if you do not learn how to do MLM and like quick, MLM will continue to do you!
(as it already is doing TO YOU right now)

Real life reality check 101, given to me by my wife.

"MAKE MONEY JOE!"

Learn this and you will 100% for sure be in a whole different MLM world.

Here it is and please, I beg you, do not be put off by how deceptively obvious this is.

THE IDEA:

IN ORDER to fund yourself or to stay in the game is to be able to USE OTHER people's money while you spend ooddles of time and money advertising.

Your phone bill goes up.

MLM products cost $100 to $300 per month.

You place ads and start buying all sorts of books and tapes.

I repeat, YOU BETTER START MAKING MONEY!

TIP #2 - Before your $2,000 per month MLM checks start adding up, learn to make MONEY when people say "NO" to your OPP.

FORGET about lighting candles and praying to your GURU rich uplines and chanting about your company's products.

PRODUCTS are not the answer.

BRANDING your site and company is not the answer.

BUYING the latest Ebook is certainly not the answer.

The answer (for me anyway) is to BE THE LAST GUY STANDING.

The answer is to learn how to GET GOBS and reams of NEW fresh blood into your MLM.

The answer is to MAKE IT here in 2008 and still be making $10,000 to $50,000 per month in 2022.

10-20 years from now.

The key is to be of the few who are STILL SOLVENT and STILL being paid intense money in 10-20 years.

BRANDING won't do it.

HYPING products? How eighties.

SELLING umpteen different Ebooks isn't it.

The key for you to OUT FOX an industry where only A smidgen make a F/T income is to:

1)START MAKING $100 to $300 per week, like NOW!
2)TURNING people who reject your main MLM into CASH

Okay, how.

Here is the mechanics, or syntax:

I sell leads through a LEAD MLM to everyone who steps within 500 yards of me, do you?

I have sold MLM picks and shovels (MLM tapes) for years.

THIS little idea is about making legitimate and significant money WHEN suspects say NO to your main MLM.

EASY?

Well, if it was, you'd already be earning $1,000 a month JUST as a re-seller for a cool affiliate deal and with having a primo 'lil LEAD MLM to back-door people."

END JOE

Your next step is to learn how to do what Joe here is talking about.

Make money whether they join or not.

Make money before they join.

Make money when they join.

Make money after they join.

It keeps rolling in...

It's as simple as pie.

It works like a charm.

$5,489 later, it works!

See for yourself how powerful this is.

Have people pay YOU to talk to them.

Earn on every lead, every prospect.

Put money into your bank account.

Here's how I learned the best way to do it.

Go here now

Until my next post...

Aaron